Key West Full-Day Power Adventure: Sailing & Watersports Package
This Key West experience lets you enjoy all that the island has to offer. Sail on a sleek catamaran along the smooth waters of the Gulf of Mexico and choose from several water activities, including kayaking around backcountry mangroves, snorkeling in the crystal-clear waters, parasailing along the world famous Key West waterfront, and more! A full breakfast and delicious lunch buffet on board is included.
- Breakfast included
- Buffet lunch included
- Instant Confirmation
Board and prepare to set sail aboard one of Sebago’s luxurious 60′ catamarans. Perfect for families or large groups with something for everyone. Enjoy a full breakfast of cinnamon rolls, yogurt parfaits and cheese toast as we sail seven miles to the Florida reef for an hour of snorkeling the sheltered, shallow waters.
After snorkeling, climb back aboard, rinse off, spread out and bask in the Caribbean sun as we head to our next destination. During the sail feast on a lunch buffet of shrimp cocktail, fried chicken, Boar's Head deli sandwiches and more!
Our final destination is Sebago's secluded floating waterpark packed with all of the best toys! Here you can enjoy Jet Skis, parasailing, kayaking, paddle-boarding, and other water toys, or simply relax in the tropical waters and enjoy your favorite beverage all included in the price! No extra charges!
After hours of adventure, its time to relax and enjoy the balmy breeze as we sail back to Key West and your amazing day winds to an end.
• Key West Historic Seaport, 201 William St, Key West, FL 33040-6679
• Sebago Key West, 205 Elizabeth St Key West Historic Seaport, Key West, FL 33040-6612
• Florida Keys, Florida Keys, Florida
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: 205 Elizabeth St, Key West, FL 33040, USA
- Duration: 6 hours (Approx.)
- Departure Time: 10:00 AM
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Professional guide
- Snorkeling gear
- Use of kayak
- Use of WaveRunners
- Water toys
- All taxes and fees
- Infant ages 0-3 are free
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Guests must be 16 years of age or older to operate a Jet Ski. Adults born before January 1, 1988 must bring a valid, government issued photo ID to operate the Jet Skis. Those 16 years of age and over but born after January 1, 1988 must also bring a valid, government issued photo ID AND have taken and passed a Florida Safe Boating Exam.
- We recommend you bring the following personal items: swimsuit, beach towel, sunscreen, sunglasses, hat
- Alcoholic beverages are included for passengers 21 years and older, you must present valid photo ID in order to consume
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Vegetarian option is available. Must notify operator 72 hours prior to departure.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 56 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Pleased to introduce our Boat with Confidence initiative, highlighting rigorous sanitation protocols of our facilities, vessels and equipment, enhanced operating procedures including reduced trip capacities to ensure social distancing and flexible rebooking policies to ensure purchase confidence!
Average 4.90 out of 5 stars based on 63 verified reviews from Cool Key West and TripAdvisor.
If you want a truly incredible and adventurous experience, this is THE one!!! I have never had such an exhilarating time. The way to check in from the cruise port was an easy walk and easy to find. Very organized and friendly at check in. The crew all day was fun and kept us all SAFE. Our day consisted of the following: sailing to the open ocean and snorkeling, sailing to the barge to jet ski, banana boat, swim, jump off the trampoline, speedboat ride to the open ocean and then parasailing hundreds of feet into the air. This excursion allows you to tap into the wild side you may or may not have already discovered all while remaining in the care of a professional, courteous and hilarious crew.
Had a great day out on the water. Was concerned that we wouldn't be able to play in the water due to storms coming in but the crew did a great job of navigating us around the storms. Only complaint was that we got back 20 mins early would have loved more time snorkeling. Overall highly recommend and would book again.
Staff were wonderful, had a great sense of humor, and were a big part of a great day. It as if we were among friends having fun. Excellent customer service. The family will definitely be repeat customers.
The group of 4 of us had an absolute blast! All of the crew were nice and easy going. We had a ton of fun jetskiing, swimming, and parasailing
Kudos to Emily James Todd and the rest of the awesome crew for a very enjoyable day. They treat guests very well every step of the way — Pierre and Jennifer
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call (855) 274-1023 to speak with a Destination Specialist.
Product code: COOL-3800POWER