Key West Full-Day Power Adventure: Sailing & Watersports Package
This Key West experience lets you enjoy all that the island has to offer. Sail on a sleek catamaran along the smooth waters of the Gulf of Mexico and choose from several water activities, including kayaking around backcountry mangroves, snorkeling in the crystal-clear waters, parasailing along the world famous Key West waterfront, and more! A full breakfast and delicious lunch buffet on board is included.
Board and prepare to set sail aboard one of Sebago’s luxurious 60′ catamarans. Perfect for families or large groups with something for everyone. Enjoy a full breakfast of cinnamon rolls, yogurt parfaits and cheese toast as we sail seven miles to the Florida reef for an hour of snorkeling the sheltered, shallow waters.
After snorkeling, climb back aboard, rinse off, spread out and bask in the Caribbean sun as we head to our next destination. During the sail feast on a lunch buffet of shrimp cocktail, fried chicken, Boar's Head deli sandwiches and more!
Our final destination is Sebago's secluded floating waterpark packed with all of the best toys! Here you can enjoy Jet Skis, parasailing, kayaking, paddle-boarding, and other water toys, or simply relax in the tropical waters and enjoy your favorite beverage all included in the price! No extra charges!
After hours of adventure, its time to relax and enjoy the balmy breeze as we sail back to Key West and your amazing day winds to an end.
• Key West Historic Seaport, 201 William St, Key West, FL 33040-6679
• Sebago Key West, 205 Elizabeth St Key West Historic Seaport, Key West, FL 33040-6612
• Florida Keys, Florida Keys, Florida
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: 205 Elizabeth St, Key West, FL 33040, USA
- Duration: 6 hours (Approx.)
- Departure Time: 10:00 AM
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Professional guide
- Snorkeling gear
- Use of kayak
- Use of WaveRunners
- Water toys
- All taxes and fees
- Infant ages 0-3 are free
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Guests must be 16 years of age or older to operate a Jet Ski. Adults born before January 1, 1988 must bring a valid, government issued photo ID to operate the Jet Skis. Those 16 years of age and over but born after January 1, 1988 must also bring a valid, government issued photo ID AND have taken and passed a Florida Safe Boating Exam. This straightforward exam can be taken online by visiting www.keywestsebago.com/exam. If required, this exam MUST be taken prior to your trip in order to operate the Jet Skis.
- We recommend you bring the following personal items: swimsuit, beach towel, sunscreen, sunglasses, hat
- Alcoholic beverages are included for passengers 21 years and older, you must present valid photo ID in order to consume
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Vegetarian option is available. Must notify operator 72 hours prior to departure.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
If you want a truly incredible and adventurous experience, this is THE one!!! I have never had such an exhilarating time. The way to check in from the cruise port was an easy walk and easy to find. Very organized and friendly at check in. The crew all day was fun and kept us all SAFE. Our day consisted of the following: sailing to the open ocean and snorkeling, sailing to the barge to jet ski, banana boat, swim, jump off the trampoline, speedboat ride to the open ocean and then parasailing hundreds of feet into the air. This excursion allows you to tap into the wild side you may or may not have already discovered all while remaining in the care of a professional, courteous and hilarious crew.
Had a great day out on the water. Was concerned that we wouldn't be able to play in the water due to storms coming in but the crew did a great job of navigating us around the storms. Only complaint was that we got back 20 mins early would have loved more time snorkeling. Overall highly recommend and would book again.
Staff were wonderful, had a great sense of humor, and were a big part of a great day. It as if we were among friends having fun. Excellent customer service. The family will definitely be repeat customers.
The group of 4 of us had an absolute blast! All of the crew were nice and easy going. We had a ton of fun jetskiing, swimming, and parasailing
Kudos to Emily James Todd and the rest of the awesome crew for a very enjoyable day. They treat guests very well every step of the way — Pierre and Jennifer
Staff was great, food was great, all the activities were wonderful! The next time I am in Key West I will definitely be booking another trip!!!
This tour was worth the money!! DO IT. This tour included everything you could possibly want to do out on the water in Key West, which would probably cost around 300 if you paid each separately. They served a buffet style breakfast and lunch. Free beer and wine! Ice cold water all day. We snorkeled over a beautiful coral reef they provide the gear, parasailed, jet skied, and got towed on a banana boat by the captain. It really was a blast. And for 6 hours long you can't beat the price. Bring a water camera for pics! You do have to take an exam to be able to ride the jet ski that is 3 per person but it was easy and common sense. Excellent service by the crew. Thank you Nick, Captain Jim, and Beth for making my stay in the keys a great experience! :
This tour was amazing!!The Captain and crew were very nice and detailed about safety and the adventure throughout the day. Started approx. 10am in which we first went to a dock/barge to ride jet skis, a banana boat, kayaks while also able to play on a water trampoline and a water mat. You also can't forget about parasailing! After about a few hours the boat took to open waters as we sailed towards the reef to go snorkeling, during which time a very good lunch was served with plenty of snacks in between. After snorkeling there were more snacks and an open bar!!! for the way back to the dock which ended around 4pm.
Great experience! I highly recommend the friendly/fun staff and the activities.
Excellent adventure, I have actually sailed with this company out of Camden, ME also. Boat is not overcrowded, very good breakfast and lunch served onboard. Time to parasail, jetski, kayak, paddleboard, banana boat and water trampoline at the first stop. Second stop is snorkeling a corral reef, which was one of the most amazing experiences of my life. I would highly recommend this company over the larger company in the area. Look at the website and what they tell you to bring with you. The best advice is to listen to the crew, they are tring to keep you safe and it makes it a great experience.
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call (855) 274-1023 to speak with a Destination Specialist.
Product code: COOL-3800POWER
Similar Tours & Activities