Key West Snorkeling
Rise and Reef Key West Snorkel Trip on The 65 foot custom built Sandie Cat. Your 3 hour snorkel trip will start with a Light Breakfast and sail to the Key West living reef where you will see coral and tropical fish. All snorkeling equipment is provided and if you need help our professional crew will give you instruction on how to snorkel. After your snorkel we have fresh water showers so you can rise off.
You will enjoy a sail back to the dock and enjoy Free Beer, soft Drinks and water as you enjoy your ride on our big open decks.
Check in at 201 William Street 30 minutes before your trip time (8:30 AM)
Bring a bathing Suit, Towel , Hat, Sunscreen and Sun Glasses.
On the Sail Boat you will have a light breakfast as you sail to the reef
At the Reef you will be provided with a snorkeling Equipment ( Mask, Snorkel, Fins and a snorkeling Safety Vest.
Professional Instruction will be available if you would like it.
You will have 1 hour of snorkeling on the Living Coral Reef.
There are fresh water showers for you to use as you exit the water.
For your ride back in there is free beer, Soft Drinks and water.
You will arrive back at he dock around 12:00
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Sunset Watersports
- Duration: 3 hours (Approx.)
- Departure Time: 9:00 AM
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Alcoholic Beverages
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please check in for the trip 30 minutes prior to departure time
- Bring bathing suit, Sun Glasses. Towel, hat and sunscreen
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 195 travelers
Average 5.00 out of 5 stars based on 1 verified reviews from Cool Key West and TripAdvisor.
The Crew was awesome, the boat was great coffee and food plus a full service bar! if you knew how to snorkel they just let you do your thing but they talked to you and showed you lots of cool stuff. The down side to this tour is it isnt long enough, I wish they had longer tours because they are great!
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call (855) 274-1023 to speak with a Destination Specialist.
Product code: COOL-2642P8