Key West Snorkeling
Rise and Reef Key West Snorkel Trip on The 65 foot custom built Sandie Cat. Your 3 hour snorkel trip will start with a Light Breakfast and sail to the Key West living reef where you will see coral and tropical fish. All snorkeling equipment is provided and if you need help our professional crew will give you instruction on how to snorkel. After your snorkel we have fresh water showers so you can rise off.
You will enjoy a sail back to the dock and enjoy Free Beer, soft Drinks and water as you enjoy your ride on our big open decks.
Early Bird Morning Special. Climb aboard our state of the art snorkeling catamaran for an amazing ride to the 3rd largest living reef. Where you will swim amongst sea turtles, angel fish, yellowtail snappers, parrot fish and much much more! Watch in wonder as the local marine life swim through the living coral. This trip is perfect for all ages. Included with this trip is a breakfast with muffins, cereal, fresh fruit, juices and more. Once the guests are done snorkeling we open the bar and you get unlimited draft beer & mimosas.
We have Key West's newest and fastest snorkeling catamaran, to get you to the reef quicker so you have more time in the water.
• Sunset Watersports, Key West, FL
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 3 hours (Approx.)
- Departure Time: 9:00 AM
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Alcoholic Beverages
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please check in for the trip 30 minutes prior to departure time
- Bring bathing suit, Sun Glasses. Towel, hat and sunscreen
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 70 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- All food and drinks will be served by our team members, who will be taking extra precautions to ensure safe prep as well as serving.
Average 4.20 out of 5 stars based on 15 verified reviews from Cool Key West and TripAdvisor
The Crew was awesome, the boat was great coffee and food plus a full service bar! if you knew how to snorkel they just let you do your thing but they talked to you and showed you lots of cool stuff. The down side to this tour is it isnt long enough, I wish they had longer tours because they are great!
Still have questions?
Similar Tours & Activities