Key West Snorkeling
Rise and Reef Key West Snorkel Trip on The 65 foot custom built Sandie Cat. Your 3 hour snorkel trip will start with a Light Breakfast and sail to the Key West living reef where you will see coral and tropical fish. All snorkeling equipment is provided and if you need help our professional crew will give you instruction on how to snorkel. After your snorkel we have fresh water showers so you can rise off.
You will enjoy a sail back to the dock and enjoy Free Beer, soft Drinks and water as you enjoy your ride on our big open decks.
Early Bird Morning Special. Climb aboard our state of the art snorkeling catamaran for an amazing ride to the 3rd largest living reef. Where you will swim amongst sea turtles, angel fish, yellowtail snappers, parrot fish and much much more! Watch in wonder as the local marine life swim through the living coral. This trip is perfect for all ages. Included with this trip is a breakfast with muffins, cereal, fresh fruit, juices and more. Once the guests are done snorkeling we open the bar and you get unlimited draft beer & mimosas.
We have Key West's newest and fastest snorkeling catamaran, to get you to the reef quicker so you have more time in the water.
Sunset Watersports, Florida
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 3 hours (Approx.)
- Departure Time: 09:00 AM
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Gratuities (Optional)
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Suitable for all physical fitness levels
- Please check in for the trip 30 minutes prior to departure time
- Bring bathing suit, Sun Glasses. Towel, hat and sunscreen
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This activity requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Average 4.68 out of 5 stars based on 315 traveler reviews collected by Cool Key West and partner sites such as Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor