Key West Parasailing Adventure
Float high above and parasail the Atlantic waters for a bird’s eye view of Florida’s beautiful Key West, the Southernmost Point in the US. This parasail adventure gives you everything you want from your vacation – the sun, the water, the refreshing sea breeze, and the feeling of absolute freedom, high above all your cares.
- Multiple times available for your convenience
- State-of-the-art boats
- Extended boat platforms for gentle, dry takeoffs and landings
- Let the crew know if you want to stay dry or be gently dipped
For the best parasailing in Key West, let Cool Key West get you airborne! Key West is an awesome place to parasail with its gentle, warm winds and clear Caribbean waters. From high in the sky, you can see the entire island and gain a whole new perspective on island living.
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including address, Google map, and parking information - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 1 hour (approx.)
- Parasail (approx. 10 minutes flight time)
- Two paid participants may fly tandem at no additional cost.
- Professional guide
- All taxes and fees
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
Likely To Sell Out
Spaces are extremely limited this time of year so book early to ensure the date you want.
Voucher Confirmation Info
This tour accepts both printed and electronic vouchers (e-vouchers). You can either print the voucher and present a paper copy on the day of travel. Or, if you travel with a mobile device, simply show your Photo ID and present your voucher on your Smartphone or tablet on the day of travel.
Local Operator Information
Complete operator information, including local telephone number, will be included on your Confirmation Voucher.
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Frequently Asked QuestionsFAQ
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given to travelers by the Cool Key West customer support team.
Is there an age requirement for parasailing?
Yes, the minimum age to parasail is 6 years old. Participants under the age of 18 must have a parent or guardian sign their liability waiver prior to boarding the vessel. At Cool Key West safety is our number one priority. The minimum weight required for parasailing is roughly 90 pounds. If the flyer is less than 90 pounds, they will simply fly tandem with someone not to exceed roughly 450 pounds combined weight. Weight requirements may differ due to wind conditions.
Will I get seasick on Key West Premium Parasailing Adventure?
If you have any doubts about becoming seasick on the water, we recommend taking a Dramamine® Motion Sickness Relief tablet the night before your trip. Some people recommend taking it the night before your cruise and then again that morning so you will not feel so drowsy.
Do you have to know how to swim in order to parasail?
Although it is best for you to be comfortable in the water, you do not have to know how to swim. Each guest is provided with a buoyancy compensator (BC) that will assist with flotation.
Are there any weight restrictions for parasailing?
Minimum weight to fly alone is 90 lbs; not exceeding 450 lbs in tandem or triple (the captain may change these safety restrictions due to weather conditions).
Where is the meeting point for this activity?
Detailed check-in instructions – including meeting point address, Google map, and parking information – for Key West Parasailing Adventure will be included in your confirmation email from Cool Key West. Please be sure to double and triple check your email address is correct at checkout so this important email makes its way to you!
Where can I park my car?
If required, parking instructions for the Key West Parasailing Adventure will be included in your confirmation email.
What is the weather cancellation policy?
If the Key West Parasailing Adventure must be canceled due to bad weather, and you cannot go on another day or time, you will be issued a refund by Cool Key West.
Detailed check-in instructions – including meeting point address, Google map, and parking information – for will be included in your final confirmation email from Cool Key West. Please be sure to double and triple check your email address is correct at checkout so this important email makes it way to you!
Average 4.89 out of 5 stars based on 407 traveler reviews collected by Cool Key West and partner sites such as Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor