Key West Old Town Trolley
The hop-on hop-off trolley tour of Key West is a fantastic way to explore this historic island. Sit back and relax while your expert tour guide turns back the pages of history to the days of Indians, pirates, wreckers and the Civil War. You’ll get a full picture of Key West on this Old Town trolley tour. FREE ADMISSSION TO THE SAILS TO RAILS MUSUEM INCLUDED WITH TICKET!
Old Town Trolley Tour of Key West
Route Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
- Mallory Square, Mallory Square, Key West, FL 33040, USA - Stop #1: Mallory Square - Stop #1 is in front of the Sponge Market, next to the Key West Aquarium. Trolleys will pull up to the American flag, near the shark. Across the street is the Island Juice Bar.
- 801 Caroline St, 801 Caroline St, Key West, FL 33040, USA - Stop #2: Historic Waterfront/Mac’s Sea Garden - Stop #2 is on a service road between Margaret and William, running parallel with Caroline. Guests can wait inside Mac's Sea Garden Gift Shop and see the trolleys pull up.
- 150 Simonton St, 150 Simonton St, Key West, FL 33040, USA - Stop #3: Simonton & Green Streets - Stop #3 is on the corner of Simonton Row, in front of Diver's Direct, on the northwestern side of the street. There is a bench available for waiting guests. Across the street is Key West Aloe.
- Duval St Parking, 101 Duval St, Key West, FL 33040, USA - Stop #4: Duval Street/Crowne Plaza La Concha - Stop #4 is directly in front of the Crowne Plaza La Concha Hotel on the west side of Duval Street. The trolley will stop in front of the entrance doors to the hotel.
- 804 B, 804 B, 804 Whitehead St, Key West, FL 33040, USA - Stop #5: Bahama Village Market - Stop #5 is in front of the Bahama Village complex directly on the corner, on the western side of the street.
- Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Key West, 2400 N Roosevelt Blvd, Key West, FL 33040, USA - Stop #6: Fairfield Inn - Stop #6 is located at the Fairfield Inn Hotel. The trolleys will stop in the central area of the parking lot.
- 3824 N Roosevelt Blvd, 3824 N Roosevelt Blvd, Key West, FL 33040, USA - Stop #7: Roosevelt Station at Gates Hotel - Stop #7 is temporarily in front of the Gates Hotel.
- 3835 S Roosevelt Blvd, 3835 S Roosevelt Blvd, Key West, FL 33040, USA - Stop #8: Best Western Key Ambassador - Stop #8 is located at the Best Western Key Ambassador Hotel. The trolley will stop in front of the office area. Guests can wait inside the lobby and see the trolleys arrive.
- 3501 S Roosevelt Blvd, 3501 S Roosevelt Blvd, Key West, FL 33040, USA - Stop #9: East Martello Civil War Fort - Stop #9 is at the East Martello Fort and Museum. The fort is located in front of the Key West International Airport. Trolleys will pull in front of the Museum in the parking lot. Across the street is the Atlantic Ocean.
- 1500 Reynolds St, 1500 Reynolds St, Key West, FL 33040, USA - Stop #10: Casa Marina Resort & Beach House - Stop #10 is at the front doors of the Waldorf Astoria Casa Marina Hotel, railroad magnate Henry Flagler's showpiece. The trolley will pull into the parking lot, stopping in front of the doors.
- 513 South St, 513 South St, Key West, FL 33040, USA - Stop #11: Southernmost Point Trolley Stop - Stop #11 is located at the Southernmost Point Gift Shop. Trolleys will stop directly in front of the store. Guests shop inside while waiting, or benches are available outside.
- 930 Duval St, 930 Duval St, Key West, FL 33040, USA - Stop #12: Truval Village - Stop #12 is located on the southeastern side of Duval Street. Trolleys will stop on Duval Street near the corner.
- 626 Duval St, 626 Duval St, Key West, FL 33040, USA - Stop #13: Angela Street Depot - Stop #13 is immediately on the northwestern corner where Angela meets Duval. Trolleys will stop on Angela Street, in front of the benches.
Key West Lighthouse and Keeper's Quarters Museum / Key West Aquarium / South Beach / Southernmost Point / Fort East Martello Museum
Operates: Tours depart from boarding locations approx. every 30 minutes. Patrons with vouchers can board at any Old Town Trolley boarding location. Wheelchair accessible locations are Stops # 1, 2, 3, 6, 7, 8, 9, and 10. Open Daily 10am - 4:30pm. Last full tour at 4:30pm.
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
- FREE ADMISSION TO THE SAILS TO RAILS MUSEUM INCLUDED WITH TICKET
- Narrated tour
- Ages 0-3 free!
- Located taxes
- Gratuities (Optional)
- Food and drinks
- Tour closed October 23-24
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infants and small children can ride in a pram or stroller
- Service animals allowed
- Public transportation options are available nearby
- Infants are required to sit on an adult’s lap
- Transportation options are wheelchair accessible
- Suitable for all physical fitness levels
- Tours depart from boarding locations approx. every 30 minutes. Patrons with vouchers can board at any Old Town Trolley boarding location. Wheelchair accessible locations are Stops # 1, 2, 3, 6, 7, 8, 9, and 10.
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Average 4.62 out of 5 stars based on 508 verified reviews from Cool Key West and TripAdvisor