Key West Ghosts & Gravestones Tour
Ghosts & Gravestones of Key West offers guests an adventure into the strange and macabre past of this Southernmost City.
- Tour America’s 4th Most Haunted City
- Learn about Key West’s supernatural history aboard the Trolley of the Doomed.
- Meet Robert the Doll, the most cursed resident in Key West.
Ghosts & Gravestones of Key West offers guests an evening adventure exploring Key West's strange and macabre past. Learn the sinister story of creepy Count Karl Von Cosel and his dearly departed bride Elena Mesa. Hear tales of lynching, island superstitions, clandestine burials, murder and mayhem.
Your tour will travel past many of the island's most haunted locations ~ the Marrero House, the Porter Mansion, and even the Hanging Tree! Of particular interest will be the former home of Robert Eugene Otto, aka the Artist's House. There, imprisoned in the attic by Dr. Otto's wife, Robert the Doll suffered the abandonment of his lifelong companion, and his mischievous ways took a more sinister turn.
The Trolley of the Doomed will then take you to explore the eerie East Martello Fort where guests will meet Robert the Doll ~ Key West's Most Cursed Resident!
Hear the complete story; feel the energy. Is Robert possessed? Enter his world and judge for yourself as you stand face to face in his room at the East Martello Tower. Take his picture if you dare, but do not disparage him or else suffer the consequences! Step aboard the Trolley of the Doomed and let your Ghost Host guide you on an unforgettable adventure into the unknown.... if you dare. Get your eTicket, board the TROLLEY OF THE DOOMED and hear of all things shadowy and sinister.
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including address, Google map, and parking information - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 90 minutes
- Check-in time: Please check in 30 minutes before the activity start time.
- Visit some of the island’s most haunted locations.
- Meet eerie Robert the Doll and hear about his sinister past.
- Ride a comfortable trolley with no worries about night-time traffic or parking.
- Gratuities (Optional)
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
Likely To Sell Out
Spaces are extremely limited this time of year so book early to ensure the date you want.
Voucher Confirmation Info
This tour accepts both printed and electronic vouchers (e-vouchers). You can either print the voucher and present a paper copy on the day of travel. Or, if you travel with a mobile device, simply show your Photo ID and present your voucher on your Smartphone or tablet on the day of travel.
Local Operator Information
Complete operator information, including local telephone number, will be included on your Confirmation Voucher.
Frequently Asked QuestionsFAQ
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call (855) 274-1023 to speak with a Destination Specialist.