Key West Glass-Bottom Boat Tour with Sunset Option
See the only living coral barrier reef in the continental United States on this two-hour glass-bottom boat tour from Key West! As you relax on the cruise, look down below your feet to see the reef, which is teeming with tropical fish, hard and soft corals, sponges, snails, jellyfish, anemones, crabs, lobsters, rays, sea turtles, nurse sharks and other sea life. Upgrade to the sunset cruise to enjoy Champagne and soft drinks as you watch the sunset.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Fury Water Adventures Key West, Duval Street, Key West, FL 33040
When you’re in Key West, don’t miss this opportunity to see dramatic underwater vistas generally reserved for snorkelers and scuba divers! On this glass-bottom boat tour, a wide variety of fish and other sea creatures can be seen below your boat’s clear, glass bottom.
You’ll cruise over Florida’s beautiful reef, the only living coral reef in the continental US and one of the most biologically diverse marine eco-systems in the world. See majestic Elkhorn coral and eerie brain coral, sturdy in appearance yet fragile and vulnerable, as they stand still while more than 300 species of fish and other sea life swim around the reef, completing the colorful seascape.
During the trip, your experienced captain and crew will provide commentary about the reef and will point out some of its most interesting marine creatures. The boat’s glass bottom provides continuous viewing for all passengers.
Upgrade to the sunset cruise to complement your underwater sightseeing with the gorgeous Key West sunset. As you watch the sun slowly disappear beyond the horizon, sip on Champagne and soft drinks (included).
Duration: 2 hours
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: 0 Duval St, Key West, FL 33040, USA
- Duration: 2 hours (Approx.)
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- 2-hour glass-bottom boat tour
- Champagne and soft drinks included (if Sunset option is selected)
- Entry/Admission - Fury Water Adventures Key West
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- The boat features a seated sundeck, enclosed air-conditioned viewing area, restrooms and a snack bar
- Must be 21 to consume alcohol
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
Wonderful experience with a great crew. More than expected in every way. Only disappointment was not being able to go over the reef where I have to believe we would have seen more wildlife. Would recommend this tour to anyone.
Nice ride . Great view of the coral reef. Plenty of fish and coral to view. Crew was very hospitable and well versed with a thorough knowledge of the reef and its habitats.
The boat and staff were great, and the water was beautiful the day we did the tour. Plenty of fish to see around the reef and a knowledgable tour guide to answer questions. Sunset and champagne were a perfect way to top it off.
Weather permitting, you’re in for a treat! Very informative, amazing team, and knowledgeable of the different wild life you can see while you’re out there! Definitely worth the trip!
This was a great activity for our family. I would recommend the sunset option it really added a nice touch.
Boat ride was very nice out to the coral area. i like the idea of snorkling without having to go in water. its very difficult to see the fast fish and is a huge bummer when 1/2 the ship sees something where the other half wont be able to see at all. Did see tons of neat ocean life, i would recommend.
Awesome views!! and great information
This is a very unique and something you must do while in Key West....very different from any other tours offered. The boat's crew was very knowledgeable and they definitely shared that knowledge with the guests in their narrative on the voayage. Recommended!
We loved the ride out to the reef. Although the water was choppy we got to see the reef and fish. The only draw back to the trip was that because of the waves some people on the boat got sick.
My husband and I took our son and wife for their first trip to Key West...we reserved the Glass Bottom Boat tour and do not regret it. It was an informative tour and the staff were friendly and helpful.
I will suggest to anyone who asks what to do in Key West. Thank You for a wonderful time.
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call (855) 274-1023 to speak with a Destination Specialist.
Product code: COOL-5264GLASS