On this Tour you will paddle through three different bodies of water; The Gulf of Mexico, Cow Key Channel and into the Mangrove Mazes to get into the Salt ponds of Key West. Our Tour guides will share the History of Key West and South Florida, educate you on the flora and fauna that you may encounter and see throughout the tour and discuss how to become more sustainable in today's world.
Stop At: Key West, Key West, Florida
We will travel through the Gulf of Mexico to get to the Southwest corner of the Island of Key West to Explore the Mangrove Mazes.
Duration: 45 minutes
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 3 hours (Approx.)
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Kayaks, Life Jackets, Paddles, Whistles
- Coconut Water
- Gratuities (Optional)
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Service animals allowed
- Suitable for all physical fitness levels
This activity is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- This activity requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This activity requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Average 4.97 out of 5 stars based on 115 traveler reviews collected by Cool Key West and partner sites such as Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor