Key West Schooner Appledore Backcountry Eco-Tour: Sail, Snorkel & Kayak
Set sail from Historic Seaport on the Key West Schooner Backcountry Eco-Tour adventure!
- Enjoy sailing, snorkeling and kayaking
- Buffet lunch, snacks, and refreshments
Set sail aboard our classically styled schooner as she departs Key West's Historic Seaport for a full day of sailing and exploration through the pristine waters of the Gulf of Mexico. Observe complex ecosystems and flourishing marine life as you snorkel the backcountry's own unique patch reef and kayak through centuries-old, uninhabited mangrove islands. Enjoy our ample and diverse buffet lunch, snacks, and refreshments throughout the duration of your trip. Adults are welcome to indulge in bottomless beer and wine on our leisurely sail back towards the harbor.
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including address, Google map, and parking information - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 5 hours
- Professional guide
- All equipment
- Full buffet lunch and afternoon snacks
- Unlimited beer, wine and soft drinks
- Gratuities (Optional)
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
Likely To Sell Out
Spaces are extremely limited this time of year so book early to ensure the date you want.
Voucher Confirmation Info
This tour accepts both printed and electronic vouchers (e-vouchers). You can either print the voucher and present a paper copy on the day of travel. Or, if you travel with a mobile device, simply show your Photo ID and present your voucher on your Smartphone or tablet on the day of travel.
Local Operator Information
Complete operator information, including local telephone number, will be included on your Confirmation Voucher.
Frequently Asked QuestionsFAQ
Average 4.88 out of 5 stars based on 24 verified reviews from Cool Key West and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
Similar Tours & Activities