Key West Safari Snorkel Adventure
Explore Key West in a fun and unique way! Avoid the crowds on this exciting snorkel safari adventure and captain your own speedboat through 28 miles of Florida backcountry. Enjoy a smooth, scenic ride as you follow your local guide to a national marine sanctuary, where you’ll get a chance to snorkel and swim in pristine waters.
NOTE: Required – Florida Boaters Safety: Florida Law requires everyone born after Jan 1, 1988 to take a boaters safety test to drive a boat. Each driver must present a passed boaters safety test prior to departure.
Please Note This Tour Is For 2 People
Join us for a 2.5hr back country journey to some of Key West's hidden waters as you jump in your very own 2 person boat and journey into Key West's treasured back country. Captain your own boat through the mangrove islands and experience Key West the way locals do. This trip is Key West's best kept secret.
You will follow our experience guide and explore the local marine life on your way to some of Key West's most secluded sandbars that are only accessible by boat. On your way to these tropical locations keep your eyes peeled as you may see a wide variety of our local marine life such as sea turtles, dolphins, sea birds of a wide variety and many many more.
Once we reach one of our sandbar destinations we will put on some snorkels and swim among-st the aquatic life in the mangroves. Join Cool Key West on this unique watersport adventure.
If you are born after January 1st, 1988 must take a Florida Boaters Safety. Test has a cost (check Exclusions section) and you must arrive 1 hour early Must Have Credit Card for Deposit and I.D.
Sunset Watersports, Florida
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Use of all snorkel equipment
- Local guide
- 2.5-hour snorkel safari tour
- 7.5% Florida state sales tax
- Gratuities (Optional)
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Not recommended for travelers with poor cardiovascular health
- Suitable for all physical fitness levels
- You Must Arrive 1 hour prior to departure time
- There is a maximum of 2 adults per boat
- Required – Florida Boaters Safety: Florida Law requires everyone born after Jan 1, 1988 to take a boaters safety test to drive a boat. Each driver must present a passed boaters safety test prior to departure.
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This activity requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Average 4.67 out of 5 stars based on 150 traveler reviews collected by Cool Key West and partner sites such as Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor