Key West Safari Snorkel Adventure
Explore Key West in a fun and unique way! Avoid the crowds on this exciting snorkel safari adventure and captain your own speedboat through 28 miles of Florida backcountry. Enjoy a smooth, scenic ride as you follow your local guide to a national marine sanctuary, where you’ll get a chance to snorkel and swim in pristine waters.
Please Note This Tour Is For 2 People
Join us for a 2.5hr back country journey to some of Key West's hidden waters as you jump in your very own 2 person boat and journey into Key West's treasured back country. Captain your own boat through the mangrove islands and experience Key West the way locals do. This trip is Key West's best kept secret.
You will follow our experience guide and explore the local marine life on your way to some of Key West's most secluded sandbars that are only accessible by boat. On your way to these tropical locations keep your eyes peeled as you may see a wide variety of our local marine life such as sea turtles, dolphins, sea birds of a wide variety and many many more.
Once we reach one of our sandbar destinations we will put on some snorkels and swim among-st the aquatic life in the mangroves. Join Sunset Watersports on this unique watersport adventure.
• Sunset Watersports, Key West, FL
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- 2.5-hour snorkel safari tour
- Local guide
- Use of all snorkel equipment
- 7.5% Florida state sales tax
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- You Must Arrive 1 hour prior to departure time
- There is a maximum of 2 adults per boat
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- All food and drinks will be served by our team members, who will be taking extra precautions to ensure safe prep as well as serving.
Average 4.00 out of 5 stars based on 15 verified reviews from Cool Key West and TripAdvisor
We had the first tour of the day and we were the only ones booked . We had Chris as our tour guide and he was awesome! The both were great and we headed straight out to open water and sped around for a little bit . He went into the man groves which were absolutely beautiful and beached the boats on a small beach where we were able to snorkel . Chris pointed out the best places for snorkeling and showed us where there was a shipwreck that we could check out as well . after a bit we headed out to a sandbar where we anchored the boats and walked around and got to see Rays and sea cucumbers. We headed back out to play with the boats for a little bit , visited an area where we got to see some amazing homes including the house from Real world Key West before heading back in . Chris was an awesome guide he made us feel safe and comfortable and we had a blast with him !
Nate and Blake made this trip soo much fun!!! They are wonderful!!!
Boat ride was great fun!
Simply awesome as to boating. Full throttle as to fun.
Still have questions?
Similar Tours & Activities