Key West Sunset Champagne Cruise
Watch the famous Key West sunset on a 2-hour catamaran cruise. While you enjoy twilight views of the sea as the sun goes down, enjoy included wine, sparkling wine, beer, sangria or margaritas on board the boat. . As you sail through the water, admire views of the island with a cold beverage in hand — the perfect way to end a beautiful day in paradise.
- Free drinks included
- Instant Confirmation
- Excellent value for money
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Treat a loved one on a special occasion
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Sebago Key West, 205 Elizabeth St, Key West, FL 33040, USA
Meet for this Key West sunset Champagne cruise at the Key West Historic Harbor. Board one of the sister ships Sebago Cubed or Flyer and get acquainted with your captain and crew. As your boat sets sail, grab a drink of choice to get your evening started. Choose from beer, wine, Champagne, sangria, or soda. You can continue to refill your drink throughout your cruise.
Pass By: Mallory Square, 400 Wall St, Key West, FL 33040-6633
Your captain takes you to an area that is best for seeing the stunning views of the sunset. Along the way, you might also catch sight of a manatee or two that like to hang out in the area.
Pass By: Fort Zachary Taylor Historic State Park, 601 Howard England Way, Key West, FL 33040-8395
View historic Fort Zachary Taylor from the water as you sail by sipping your favorite beverage.
Pass By: Sunset Celebration, Mallory Square Dock, Key West, FL 33040
Enjoy the best seat in the house while viewing a famous Key West sunset.
Pass By: Sebago Key West, 205 Elizabeth St Key West Historic Seaport, Key West, FL 33040-6612
Your Florida cruise ends back where it began at the Key West Historic Seaport.
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: 205 Elizabeth St, Key West, FL 33040, USA
- Duration: 2 hours (Approx.)
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Beer, wine, sparkling wine, sangria, margaritas and soft drinks
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age to drink alcohol is 21 years
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
Average 4.86 out of 5 stars based on 36 verified reviews from Cool Key West and TripAdvisor.
Please don't hesitate to reach out to us and we'll always be happy to assist you with any of your future travel plans.
Thanks a lot for booking your tour on Cool Key West.
Cool off with beautiful sunset cruise.
Crew and service excellent! Highly recommended.
Couples family friends
This was a lovely cruise. So peaceful and relaxing with a beautiful view of the sunset and keys. The beer included was an awesome treat. The staff was very friendly! I would recommend you try this if you have the time in Key West!
Nice view of the ocean - less crowded - unlimited drinks - very friendly crew. good boat with sail and good time ! I did this with my 9 year old daughter and friends. worth the trip !
My 17yo son and I did this cruise first night (Monday) into KW. Young guy Cody was great bartender and had my son and me help raise the sail. Smooth ride, good premixed margaritas, and a memorable sunset that made the trip completely worth it.
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call (855) 274-1023 to speak with a Destination Specialist.
Product code: COOL-3800ECOSUNSAIL