Key West Sunset Champagne Cruise
Watch the famous Key West sunset on a 1.5-hour catamaran cruise. While you enjoy twilight views of the sea as the sun goes down, enjoy included wine, sparkling wine, beer, sangria or margaritas on board the boat. . As you sail through the water, admire views of the island with a cold beverage in hand — the perfect way to end a beautiful day in paradise.
- Free drinks included
- Instant Confirmation
- Excellent value for money
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Treat a loved one on a special occasion
Meet for this Key West sunset Champagne cruise at the Key West Historic Harbor. Board one of the sister ships Sebago Cubed or Flyer and get acquainted with your captain and crew. As your boat sets sail, grab a drink of choice to get your evening started. Choose from beer, wine, Champagne, sangria, or soda. You can continue to refill your drink throughout your cruise.
• Sebago Key West, 205 Elizabeth St, Key West, FL 33040, USA
• Mallory Square, 400 Wall St, Key West, FL 33040-6633
• Fort Zachary Taylor Historic State Park, 601 Howard England Way, Key West, FL 33040-8395
• Sunset Celebration, Mallory Square Dock, Key West, FL 33040
• Sebago Key West, 205 Elizabeth St Key West Historic Seaport, Key West, FL 33040-6612
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: 205 Elizabeth St, Key West, FL 33040, USA
- Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Beer, wine, sparkling wine, sangria, margaritas and soft drinks
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age to drink alcohol is 21 years
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 86 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Pleased to introduce our Boat with Confidence initiative, highlighting rigorous sanitation protocols of our facilities, vessels and equipment, enhanced operating procedures including reduced trip capacities to ensure social distancing and flexible rebooking policies to ensure purchase confidence!
Average 4.87 out of 5 stars based on 39 verified reviews from Cool Key West and TripAdvisor
Please don't hesitate to reach out to us and we'll always be happy to assist you with any of your future travel plans.
Thanks a lot for booking your tour on Cool Key West.
Cool off with beautiful sunset cruise.
Crew and service excellent! Highly recommended.
Couples family friends
This was a lovely cruise. So peaceful and relaxing with a beautiful view of the sunset and keys. The beer included was an awesome treat. The staff was very friendly! I would recommend you try this if you have the time in Key West!
Nice view of the ocean - less crowded - unlimited drinks - very friendly crew. good boat with sail and good time ! I did this with my 9 year old daughter and friends. worth the trip !
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call (855) 274-1023 to speak with a Destination Specialist
Product code: COOL-3800ECOSUNSAIL
Similar Tours & Activities