Key West Sunset Champagne Cruise
Watch the famous Key West sunset on a 1.5-hour catamaran cruise. While you enjoy twilight views of the sea as the sun goes down, enjoy included wine, sparkling wine, beer, sangria, or margaritas on board the boat. As you sail through the water, admire views of the island with a cold beverage in hand — the perfect way to end a beautiful day in paradise.
- Best view of the sunset!
- The most exciting way to see the sunset away from the crowds.
- Beer, wine, sparkling wine, sangria, margaritas, and soft drinks are included.
Meet for this Key West sunset Champagne cruise at the Key West Historic Harbor. As your boat sets sail, grab a drink of choice to get your evening started. Choose from beer, wine, Champagne, sangria, or soda. You can continue to refill your drink throughout your cruise.
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including address, Google map, and parking information - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 90 minutes (approx.)
- Beer, wine, sparkling wine, sangria, margaritas, and soft drinks
- All taxes, fees, and handling charges
- Gratuities (Optional)
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
Likely To Sell Out
Spaces are extremely limited this time of year so book early to ensure the date you want.
Voucher Confirmation Info
This tour accepts both printed and electronic vouchers (e-vouchers). You can either print the voucher and present a paper copy on the day of travel. Or, if you travel with a mobile device, simply show your Photo ID and present your voucher on your Smartphone or tablet on the day of travel.
Local Operator Information
Complete operator information, including local telephone number, will be included on your Confirmation Voucher.
Frequently Asked QuestionsFAQ
Average 4.78 out of 5 stars based on 104 verified reviews from Cool Key West and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
Similar Tours & Activities