Key West Full-Day Island T’ing Eco-Tour: Sail, Snorkel and Kayak Adventure
Beautiful Key West is surrounded by sparkling blue waters of the Gulf of Mexico, making kayaking and snorkeling the perfect way to spend a fun day in the sun. On the Island T’ing adventure, you’ll sail on a large catamaran away from the bustle of Key West, kayak among the natural backcountry mangrove islands in the Key West National Wildlife Refuge and snorkel above a coral reef. Keep your eyes peeled for local wildlife like dolphins. A full breakfast and buffet lunch with beer, wine, soft drinks and homemade sangria, is included.
- Breakfast included
- Buffet lunch included
- Instant Confirmation
- Snorkel gear included
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Sebago Key West, 205 Elizabeth St Key West Historic Seaport, Key West, FL 33040-6612
Set sail from Key West Historic Seaport on one of Sebago's modern sailing catamarans on your Snorkeling & Kayaking Eco-Tour adventure!
Stop At: Key West National Wildlife Refuge, Florida, USA
Experience a guided kayaking tour of these warm, shallow and calm waters and snorkel the sponge gardens for an up-close view of the tropical fish, sponges and marine life that call the gardens home.
Duration: 4 hours
Pass By: Sebago Key West, 205 Elizabeth St, Key West, FL 33040, USA
Relax and enjoy your brisk sail back to the Historic Seaport as a memorable day in Key West draws to a close.
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: 205 Elizabeth St, Key West, FL 33040, USA
- Duration: 6 hours (Approx.)
- Departure Time: 10:00 AM
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- 1-hour sail to coral reef
- 1-hour snorkeling
- 1-hour kayak tour
- Professional guide
- Snorkeling gear
- Full breakfast
- Beer, wine, soft drinks and homemade sangria
- All taxes and fees
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Alcoholic beverages are included for passengers 21 years and older, you must present valid photo ID in order to consume
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Vegetarian option is available. Must notify operator 72 hours prior to departure.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Pleased to introduce our Boat with Confidence initiative, highlighting rigorous sanitation protocols of our facilities, vessels and equipment, enhanced operating procedures including reduced trip capacities to ensure social distancing and flexible rebooking policies to ensure purchase confidence!
Average 4.79 out of 5 stars based on 103 verified reviews from Cool Key West and TripAdvisor.
From start to finish this trip was top notch. Morgan and John were outstanding. The entire trip is well planned relaxing but adventure. The food was excellent
The captain was named Jim. He had his crew, Vaughn, Emily and Miah. They were all so helpful and so much fun! Never a bad attitude and always quick to do anything you needed. There are restrooms on the boat. Lots of seating. The deck is super hot be sure to wear shoes if the area you are in is not shaded. The food was fantastic. You can not drink until after the snorkel excursion which is understandable! They will play music at your request as long as it is appropriate for kids on the boat. All in all a fabulous time!
The crew was friendly and accommodating. They were so helpful with less experienced passengers so all could enjoy snorkeling and kayaking. Meals and snacks were plentiful, especially lunch. Would highly recommend this tour!
My 14 year old nephew and I spent two days with the Seabago crew of Joe, Jess, Sam, and Maya. We did the Island T'ing on day 1 and Power Sports on day 2. Both experiences were fun and met our needs of being active in the warm waters.. The crew was professional, safe, and created the right balance of fun and relaxation. The food was plentiful and tasty. My nephew loved the parasailing and snorkling best. If you're looking for a fun day away from the Key West tourist scene, I highly recommend these tours. (BTW, our tours were less full then the packed trips of competitor companies.)
Captain Brett and Mate Nick provided a fun day in the sun with everything you could possibly want. Besides setting up for our reef snorkeling followed by our informative guided kayaking trip around the mangroves, we were treated with an unlimited delicious breakfast, lunch, beverages and snacks. Just as advertised!! An EXCELLENT ADVENTURE!!
My wife and I and the other couple we were vacationing with had the pleasure of joining Captain Tim, Nick, Sam, and Trevor for an amazing day out on the water. This day trip 10a-4p was probably the highlight our visit to the Keys. The staff were attentive, friendly, and showed us a great time. Also, the food was delicious and our beer glasses were always kept full. An added bonus was that a couple of the staff are originally from New England like us! RHODY RHODY RHODY!!! I'd highly recommend this trip FYI run by Sebago tours for folks of all age groups if it helps to know my wife and I are in our mid-20s. Again, another shout out to Tim/Nick/Sam/Trevor for providing a great experience for us! Happy sailing!
We had a wonderful day! The Cat was well kept, food was great, staff was friendly.
I would recommend this trip. Myself, husband, 26 year old son as well as his girl friend all had a blast.
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call (855) 274-1023 to speak with a Destination Specialist.
Product code: COOL-3800ISL