Get ready for the water adventure of a lifetime with Fury’s Ultimate Adventure! Reserved for the real water sports enthusiast, this action packed day includes reef snorkeling, parasailing, jet skiing, banana boat ride and an action packed waterpark.
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Breakfast included
- Lunch included
Once Fury’s Key West All Day Adventure departs, you will sail seven miles (11.2 kilometers) out to one of the only living coral reefs in North America a beautiful catamaran, while enjoying a delicious breakfast.
Sunbathe on the catamaran’s spacious deck and relax while you cruise the waters to the coral reef. Once you arrive, you will snorkel for one hour and catch sight of angelfish, parrotfish, blue tangs, and many more species that will amaze you. Your helpful and friendly crew provides snorkel equipment and free training.
Continuing on this Key West day trip, you’ll take a 45-minute sail from the coral reef that is on the Atlantic side of Key West to the Gulf of Mexico and enjoy an all-you-can-eat picnic lunch on the sail over (unlimited water, pink lemonade & soda provided all day). Dine on fried chicken, assorted pre- made fresh deli sandwiches, and cookies.
Upon arrival in the Gulf, dock on a floating platform island. There, you will have an afternoon of fun jet skiing, parasailing, and playing on Fury’s water park toys, including an Action Climbing Tower, Aqua Slide, Lilypad and Thunderdome.
• Fury Water Adventures Key West, Duval Street, Key West, FL 33040
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: 631 Greene St, Key West, FL 33040, USA
- Duration: 6 hours (Approx.)
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Top-of-the-Line Snorkel Gear
- Professional Instruction
- Jet ski
- Only State Certified Water Park, includes: Water Toys, Water trampoline, Splashpad
- Breakfast and buffet lunch
- Complimentary beer, wine, champagne and sodas
- Banana Boat ride
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Guests born in or after January 1, 1988 who wish to operate a jet ski must bring ID and be prepared to pass a Temporary Safe Boating Test for a fee of USD $3; paid at check in and must arrive 60 minutes before departure. Guests who do not require the Boaters Safety test please arrive 30 minutes prior to departure
- Guest ages 16 & 17 must also be accompanied by a parent to operate the jet ski.
- All guests 16 years + must have valid government issued photo ID.
- GUESTS WILL BE PAIRED UP ON JET SKIS
- Guests cannot participate if they are under the influence of alcohol, pregnant or age 3 and under.
- Guests must have a basic understanding of the English language to operate a jet ski
- One credit card is required per reservation
- Guests must be 6 years of age or older in order to parasail
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- FURY WILL PROVIDE YOU WITH SNORKEL INSTRUCTION AND EQUIPMENT, BUT YOU MUST KNOW WHOW TO SWIM IN ORDER TO PARTICIPATE IN ANY SNORKEL ADVENTURE.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 84 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- If a customer’s temperatures are = or > 100.4 F (38ºC) they will not be allowed to participate. We encourage guests to bring their own snorkel gear when possible. Additionally, we will have snorkels available for purchase if desired.
Average 4.71 out of 5 stars based on 17 verified reviews from Cool Key West and TripAdvisor
Such an awesome time for novices, from 1st time kayaking, to the sea spray jet skiing, wonderful views parasailing, to seeing top of aquarium scenes of tropical fish and coral while snorkeling! Just amazing!!!
Excellente organisation, nous avons passé une journée bien remplie !
10 min de Jet Ski, 5 min de parapente, ça ne paraît pas beaucoup mais au final c'est parfait pour la découverte nous n'avions jamais fait ni l'un ni l'autre
Le snorkeling était moyen, mais à cause des vagues un peu trop fortes ce jour là...
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call (855) 274-1023 to speak with a Destination Specialist
Product code: COOL-5264HDRS