Get ready for the water adventure of a lifetime with the Ultimate Adventure! Reserved for the real water sports enthusiast, this action-packed day includes reef snorkeling, parasailing, jet skiing & kayaking.
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Breakfast included
- Lunch included
The Key West All Day Adventure checks in at 9:15am and departs at 10am. You'll sail seven miles (11.2 kilometers) out to one of the only living coral reefs in North America a beautiful catamaran, while enjoying a delicious breakfast of fresh fruit, yogurt, homemade granola, and assorted danishes.
Sunbathe on the catamaran’s spacious deck and relax while you cruise the waters to the coral reef. Once you arrive, you will snorkel for one hour and catch sight of angelfish, parrotfish, blue tangs, and many more species that will amaze you. Your helpful and friendly crew provides snorkel equipment and free training.
Continuing on this Key West day trip, you’ll take a 45-minute sail from the coral reef that is on the Atlantic side of Key West to the Gulf of Mexico and enjoy an all-you-can-eat picnic lunch buffet on the sail over (unlimited water, pink lemonade & soda provided all day). Dine on fried chicken, assorted build-your-own deli sandwiches, and cookies.
Upon arrival in the Gulf, dock on a floating platform island. There, you will have an afternoon of fun jet skiing, parasailing, and playing on water park toys, including an Action Climbing Tower, Aqua Slide, and Iceberg Climbing Wall. When finished, cool down with complimentary beverages, Bud Light or Yuengling beer and Chablis, Blush & Burgundy Wine. Then, sail back to Key West with the story of the ultimate day on the water.
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point:
- Duration: 6 hours (Approx.)
- Departure Time: 10:30 AM
- Top-of-the-Line Snorkel Gear
- Professional Instruction
- Jet ski
- Only State Certified Water Park, includes: Water Toys, Water trampoline, Splashpad
- Breakfast and buffet lunch
- Complimentary beer, wine, champagne and sodas
- Entry/Admission - Water Adventures Key West
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Guests born in or after January 1, 1988 who wish to operate a jet ski must bring ID and be prepared to pass a Temporary Safe Boating Test for a fee of USD $3; paid at check in and must arrive 60 minutes before departure. Guests who do not require the Boaters Safety test please arrive 30 minutes prior to departure
- Guest ages 16 & 17 must also be accompanied by a parent to operate the jet ski.
- All guests 16 years + must have valid government issued photo ID.
- GUESTS WILL BE PAIRED UP ON JET SKIS
- Guests cannot participate if they are under the influence of alcohol, pregnant or age 3 and under.
- Guests must have a basic understanding of the English language to operate a jet ski
- One credit card is required per reservation
- Guests must be 6 years of age or older in order to parasail
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- FURY WILL PROVIDE YOU WITH SNORKEL INSTRUCTION AND EQUIPMENT, BUT YOU MUST KNOW WHOW TO SWIM IN ORDER TO PARTICIPATE IN ANY SNORKEL ADVENTURE.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
Average 4.44 out of 5 stars based on 9 verified reviews from Cool Key West and TripAdvisor.
Such an awesome time for novices, from 1st time kayaking, to the sea spray jet skiing, wonderful views parasailing, to seeing top of aquarium scenes of tropical fish and coral while snorkeling! Just amazing!!!
Excellente organisation, nous avons passé une journée bien remplie !
10 min de Jet Ski, 5 min de parapente, ça ne paraît pas beaucoup mais au final c'est parfait pour la découverte nous n'avions jamais fait ni l'un ni l'autre
Le snorkeling était moyen, mais à cause des vagues un peu trop fortes ce jour là...
Everything advertised and more. I highly recommend this adventure. Lots of activites for the price and very froendly staff.
Really enjoyed the trip...crew were friendly and fun, we went to 2 different reefs and saw all kinds of fish and corals and we even got a peak at couple of lobsters!
Wonderful trip, love the coral reefs, Staff friendly and helpful and very knowledgeable.
This tour was amazing!
The tour was great, easy to find, the staff was extremely helpful and nice. We had an awesome time!
Despite the waters being a bit rough (wave swells and some good rolls as well as some wind) during our trip the experience was a great one. It was kinda challengeing to snorkel with the swells but we still saw some marine life..I think if the seas had been a bit calmer we would have seen a lot more, but it was still definitely worth going!! The staff/crew were absolutely wonderful with my children. going above and beyond to ensure their first snorkeling experience was a positive one..The crew really made our day!!
The only reason I am not giving it 5 starrs is because the copious amounts of free beer and margaritas on the way back into shore led to a rather rowdy crowd of adults...my children kept asking why people were acting so funny/badly, and I wish the alcohol could have been either absent or limited so that that scene did not unfold..maybe if you take an early morning trip (we did the midday one) the alcohol would be less prevalent? Overall, a great deal as it was inexpensive and provided my kids with a wonderful opportunity to experience something new!! Oh, and the crew were very safety conscious with the kids too!!
The service of the crew was excellent! But we didn't see as much as we thought we would. Seas were rough with 6 foot swells that made snorkeling difficult and visibility was poor.
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call (855) 274-1023 to speak with a Destination Specialist.
Product code: COOL-5264HDRS