Key West Snuba® (No Dive Certification Required)
If you want to go beyond snorkeling and experience the world's underwater beauty in the safest and easiest way possible, try Snuba®!
- “Novices don’t need to know how to snorkel to try Snuba…” Los Angeles Times
- Great for the whole family
- A ride on one of the most comfortable power catamarans in the Keys
- Personal guided tour
- Easy to learn, safe and easy!
- All equipment included
If you want to go beyond snorkeling and experience the world's underwater beauty in the safest and easiest way possible, try Snuba. No dive certification required!
With Snuba breathe easily underwater without wearing heavy, restrictive dive gear. Discover incredible coral formations and schools of tropical fish as you glide effortlessly under the surface.
Snuba is safe family fun, and it's easy to learn. No prior diving or snorkeling experience is required and the minimum age is 8 years old. After a 15-20 minute orientation during your sail out to the dive site, your professionally trained SNUBA guide will personally take you on an underwater tour of the beautiful marine environment.
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line
- Get Your Confirmation
- Duration: 3 Hours (approx.)
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including address, Google map, and parking information - will be included in your final confirmation email.
All instruction and equipment
Personal guided tour
Complimentary soda and bottled water
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
Likely To Sell Out
Spaces are extremely limited this time of year so book early to ensure the date you want.
Voucher Confirmation Info
This tour accepts both printed and electronic vouchers (e-vouchers). You can either print the voucher and present a paper copy on the day of travel. Or, if you travel with a mobile device, simply show your Photo ID and present your voucher on your Smartphone or tablet on the day of travel.
Local Operator Information
Complete operator information, including local telephone number, will be included on your Confirmation Voucher.
Frequently Asked QuestionsFAQ
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call (855) 274-1023 to speak with a Destination Specialist.