Key West Truman Little White House
Tour the historic Harry S. Truman Little White House in Key West and learn about a fascinating period of American history. What was once a private compound on a U.S. Navy base is today open to the public as a museum. Listen to fascinating stories told by informative guides about the history of the house, which was built at the beginning of the 20th century. Learn what Thomas Edison and Dwight D. Eisenhower did during their stays, and, of course, about Harry Truman’s long love affair with this gem of a property.
Visit: Harry S. Truman Little White House, 111 Front St, Florida 33040
Guided tour of Harry S. Truman Little White House
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 1 to 2 hours (Approx.)
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Admission and guided tour
- Gratuities (Optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Public transportation options are available nearby
- Suitable for all physical fitness levels
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Average 4.64 out of 5 stars based on 290 traveler reviews collected by Cool Key West and partner sites such as Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor