Miami to Key West Day Trip
Choose our Miami to Key West day trip to experience exciting Key West and enjoy one of America’s most scenic road trips aboard a luxury touring coach.
- Spend a leisurely afternoon enjoying the unique tropical island atmosphere of Key West
- Enjoy safe, comfortable round-trip transportation from Miami
- Listen to a fun narrated tour of the Florida Keys
- Experience the amazing Overseas Highway
- Stay connected while you travel with free WiFi on the coach
- Take advantage of free pickup and drop off service from most Miami hotels
Visiting the Miami or Fort Lauderdale area? Don’t pass up the chance to explore the Florida Keys and take in the sights and sounds of the tropical island paradise that is Key West. In one convenient day trip you can experience the incredible Overseas Highway then shop, dine, party and play the afternoon away in America’s Caribbean Paradise.
Arrive in Key West rested and return to Miami in the evening refreshed when you relax and watch the scenery go by from the smooth-riding safety and air-conditioned comfort of a luxury touring coach with an experienced professional at the wheel. There is absolutely no better, more economical way to make a side trip to Key West from Miami, and the world-class views from the Overseas Highway are priceless.
Start your tour with a free morning pickup from any hotel in South Beach, Miami Beach, or Downtown Miami. Board our modern touring coach and grab one of the soft comfortable seats for the fun 4-hour drive down the Keys. Settle in with your favorite travel accessories - camera, smart phone, tablet, snacks, reading material - as the coach rolls south out of the Miami suburbs and through the Southern Everglades on US Highway 1. When you see blue water on both sides of the coach and hit Key Largo, you will be on the famous Overseas Highway and in a different world.
The coach will thread its way down the Keys, with the waters of the Atlantic and the Gulf of Mexico nearly always in sight. You will cross open water on 43 bridges during this trip, but the most memorable crossing of all comes at the jump-off from Marathon Key onto the northern end of the renowned Seven Mile Bridge.
Get your camera ready, because this engineering marvel, made famous in movies like Bad Boys, 2 Fast 2 Furious, and True Lies, will give you the feeling of flying low over emerald blue water as the coach glides serenely towards the bridge’s southern end on Bahia Honda Key. Listen to the narrated tour as you travel the lower Keys and catch glimpses of old Florida, when the natural world of blue water, white sand and lush tropical vegetation held sway over life in the Keys.
Whether you choose to watch the sights roll past, shoot photos, go online, or simply nap in cool comfort, you will arrive in Key West around noon rested, refreshed, and ready to explore the island. Take in the Caribbean atmosphere, linger in an outdoor café, go shopping, or see the sights. Visit historic landmarks like the Hemingway House, the Southernmost Point, the Mel Fisher Treasure Museum, Mallory Square and more. Or upgrade your day tour to include an active afternoon and head out to sea for a snorkeling trip, a parasail ride, a glass bottom boat tour, or some jet skiing.
All arrangements are quick and easy with our 100% secure online booking system and a few clicks of the mouse or taps of your smart phone screen. Make some outstanding vacation memories – book your Key West day tour now.
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including address, Google map, and parking information - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 6 Hours in Key West
- Check-in time: Must be there by 7:15 am to check-in, boarding time will be at 7:40 am.
- Round trip transportation from Miami
- 6 hours in Key West
- A narrated tour of the Florida Keys
- Our motorcoach offers complete comfort for your journey. Sleep, or take pictures of the beautiful Atlantic Ocean and Gulf of Mexico.
- The trip crosses the 7-Mile Bridge featured in movies like "Bad Boys," "2 Fast 2 Furious" and "True Lies."
- Gratuities (Optional)
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
Likely To Sell Out
Spaces are extremely limited this time of year so book early to ensure the date you want.
Voucher Confirmation Info
This tour accepts both printed and electronic vouchers (e-vouchers). You can either print the voucher and present a paper copy on the day of travel. Or, if you travel with a mobile device, simply show your Photo ID and present your voucher on your Smartphone or tablet on the day of travel.
Local Operator Information
Complete operator information, including local telephone number, will be included on your Confirmation Voucher.
Frequently Asked QuestionsFAQ
Average 4.50 out of 5 stars based on 60 verified reviews from Cool Key West and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call (855) 274-1023 to speak with a Destination Specialist .