Miami to Key West Day Trip with Snorkeling
Take a luxury coach tour from Miami to Key West, where you will enjoy a snorkeling trip on North America's only living coral reef.
- Pickup and Drop off from most Miami hotels
- Round trip transportation from Miami
- 6 hours on the tropical island of Key West
- A beautiful snorkeling trip, complete with margaritas (after your snorkel, of course!)
- Narrated tour of the Florida Keys
Take a tour to Key West, across the stunning Overseas Highway. On this trip, you'll get to do some sightseeing, take some photos, snorkel North America's only living reef from a spacious catamaran and explore Key West.
7:30 AM - Leave Miami
12:00 PM - Arrive in Key West
1:00 PM - Snorkel trip starts
4:00 PM - Snorkel trip ends
5:30 PM - Leave Key West
10:00 PM - Arrive in Miami
The included snorkeling tour is a great opportunity for enjoying a luxurious catamaran sail to the only living coral reef in North America. After snorkeling, guests like to start the party early and enjoy a margarita or two on the way back to shore.
Our air-conditioned motorcoach offers complete comfort for your journey. Sleep, or take pictures of the beautiful Atlantic Ocean and Gulf of Mexico. The trip crosses the 7-Mile Bridge featured in movies like "Bad Boys," "2 Fast 2 Furious" and "True Lies."
Don’t miss out on this amazing experience!
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line
- Get Your Confirmation
- Duration: 6 Hours in Key West
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including address, Google map, and parking information - will be included in your final confirmation email.
Round trip transportation from Miami
6 hours in Key West
A narrated tour of the Florida Keys
Snorkel gear (mask, fins, snorkel, flotation device)
Free water, soft drinks, beer, wine, and margaritas on the snorkel tour
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
Likely To Sell Out
Spaces are extremely limited this time of year so book early to ensure the date you want.
Voucher Confirmation Info
This tour accepts both printed and electronic vouchers (e-vouchers). You can either print the voucher and present a paper copy on the day of travel. Or, if you travel with a mobile device, simply show your Photo ID and present your voucher on your Smartphone or tablet on the day of travel.
Local Operator Information
Complete operator information, including local telephone number, will be included on your Confirmation Voucher.
Frequently Asked QuestionsFAQ
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call (855) 274-1023 to speak with a Destination Specialist.