Key West PADI Open Water Certification
Looking for a great adventure in Key West? Enter the amazing world of scuba diving the fun and easy way, with PADI Open Water Certification in Key West.
- Earn basic Scuba certification that is recognized worldwide.
- Qualify for dives to basic recreational depths (60 ft. max).
- Enjoy a low instructor/student ratio in your course.
- Train with top-quality dive gear. Experience real open-ocean dives.
- Explore Key West's living coral reefs.
(First day class work, then second and third day morning pool session and afternoon boat dives).
Looking for a great adventure in Key West? Enter the amazing world of scuba diving the fun and easy way, with PADI Open Water Certification in Key West. The world’s most popular and widely-recognized scuba course, the PADI Open Water Diver certification is an entry-level full diver certification that can be achieved in as little as 3 days when you take the course in Key West with Southpoint Divers.
Once you have your PADI Open Water Diver certification, you are free to join other certified divers on dives up to 60 feet in depth at Key West dive sites and at resorts and dive centers around the world. You will be authorized to rent tanks and get air refills, and you will be ready to continue your training with the PADI Advanced Open Water Course, the prerequisite to expert-level certifications and many specialty dive training courses.
The great thing about taking your Open Water course during a Key West visit is the fact that you will do your training dives on some of the best dive sites in the world among the coral gardens of the only living reef in continental US waters. After a day of classroom work, study of your course text, and a bit of pool work, you will be ready to go out on real dives and come face-to-face with the incredible sea life that most people only see on the Discovery Channel.
When you consider the fact that many people earn their Open Water cards over a period of weeks, with the only water time taking place in their local swimming pools, you can recognize what a wonderful opportunity it is to do your 4 guided training dives in the world-class dive locations found in the waters around Key West. The training dives alone offer fun and adventure that is well-worth the cost of the course fee, and they have the added benefit of building your confidence in real dive conditions and putting genuine salt-water dives in your log book.
Simply pay the course registration fee, buy the course texts or register to use the new PADI online training materials, and you are ready to begin. All necessary dive equipment, live instruction, dive transportation, and dive master guide services are included. Your PADI Open Water Diver certification will be something you cherish for a lifetime, and it can open the door to a lifestyle of incredible fun and adventure in a sport enjoyed by millions around the world. What are you waiting for? Let Travel Marketing get you set up to take the plunge into the world of Scuba now!
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including address, Google map, and parking information - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 3 Days
- Check-in time: Please check in 30 minutes before the activity start time.
- One day of classroom instruction
- Two days of pool work and guided diving
- All necessary equipment and instruction
- Gratuities (Optional)
- Open Water course text and DVDs (Available for purchase onsite.)
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
Likely To Sell Out
Spaces are extremely limited this time of year so book early to ensure the date you want.
Voucher Confirmation Info
This tour accepts both printed and electronic vouchers (e-vouchers). You can either print the voucher and present a paper copy on the day of travel. Or, if you travel with a mobile device, simply show your Photo ID and present your voucher on your Smartphone or tablet on the day of travel.
Local Operator Information
Complete operator information, including local telephone number, will be included on your Confirmation Voucher.
Frequently Asked QuestionsFAQ
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call (855) 274-1023 to speak with a Destination Specialist.