Schooner Appledore Key West Premium Sunset Sail with Hors D’oeuvres and Full Bar
Picture the perfect Key West sunset, as you sail and sit on the deck of a romantic two-masted schooner. With the wind blowing in your hair, the tall ship sails into the sunset over the Southernmost Point of the U.S. Among the sights, your captain will take you past Mallory Square's Sunset Celebration and the Navy Mole where big ships dock.
Soak in the sights while enjoying drinks and appetizers throughout your guided Key West two-hour sunset cruise. Included with your tour is champagne, boutique wine, Appledore’s famous home-made tropical sangria, ice cold premium beer and soft drinks. A chef’s selection of hors d’oeuvres and shrimp cocktail complete your perfect evening. A new feature this season: cocktails in an all-inclusive price. Sails up with a Schooner Appledore signature Bloody Mary or Dark & Stormy. Request your favorite cocktail from top-shelf brands.
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Snacks and Beverages included
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
Meet for this Key West Sunset Sail at the Key West Historic Harbor. Board Appledore Star, a bugeye schooner, and get acquainted with your captain and crew. As your boat sets sail, grab a drink of choice to get your evening started. Choose from champagne, beer, wine, sangria, or a cocktail from the full liquor bar.
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: 205 Elizabeth St, Key West, FL 33040, USA
- Duration: 2 hours (Approx.)
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Unlimited beer, wine, champagne, soft drinks and water
- Hors d'oeuvres
- Full liquor bar included
- Alcoholic Beverages
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age 21
- Valid ID required
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 22 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- We will operate with reduced capacity on all vessels to ensure proper social distancing with a streamlined check-in process. We will operate with single use items for food service and enhanced sanitation protocols and best practices before, between and after trips.
Average 5.00 out of 5 stars based on 3 verified reviews from Cool Key West and TripAdvisor
Please don't hesitate to reach out to us and we'll always be happy to assist you with any of your future travel plans.
Thanks a lot for booking your tour on Cool Key West.
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call (855) 274-1023 to speak with a Destination Specialist
Product code: COOL-3800P15