Key West Catamaran Dolphin Watch & Sunset Sail
Set sail from Key West's Historic Seaport for a thrilling dolphin watch and famous Key West sunset sail aboard a luxury catamaran with premium wines and tapas pairing.
- Limited to an intimate number of passengers
- Includes food and drinks
- Perfect view of a famous Key West sunset
Our Key West Catamaran Dolphin Watch & Sunset Sail is the ultimate VIP sailing experience! Limited to an intimate number of passengers, this 3-hour sail is more like a private cruise than a group tour and is one of the top things to do in Key West.
As we leave behind the Historic Seaport, look for Key West landmarks like the legendary Mallory Square, opulent Sunset Key, and historic Fort Zachary Taylor. On reaching open water, the sails are unfurled and your adventure begins as your captain tracks dolphin pods to provide you an up-close view of these elusive creatures.
With the dolphin viewing over, your cruise is just getting started! Grab a drink and relax as your captain positions the luxury catamaran for the perfect view of a famous Key West sunset.
A chef’s selection of Tapas including a shrimp cocktail and tuna poke is served during the sail. Choose your favorite drinks, including boutique wines and champagne perfectly paired with our Tapas – all included in the cost of your tour!
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including address, Google map, and parking information - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes
- Alcoholic Beverages - Premium Wine, Beer and Champagne
- Snacks - Chef's selection of hors d' oeuvres including shrimp cocktail and tuna poke.
- Gratuities (Optional)
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
Likely To Sell Out
Spaces are extremely limited this time of year so book early to ensure the date you want.
Voucher Confirmation Info
This tour accepts both printed and electronic vouchers (e-vouchers). You can either print the voucher and present a paper copy on the day of travel. Or, if you travel with a mobile device, simply show your Photo ID and present your voucher on your Smartphone or tablet on the day of travel.
Local Operator Information
Complete operator information, including local telephone number, will be included on your Confirmation Voucher.
Frequently Asked QuestionsFAQ
Average 4.67 out of 5 stars based on 9 verified reviews from Cool Key West and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
Similar Tours & Activities