Snorkel and Sunset Sail: Rum n’ Reggae
This Caribbean-themed trip offers two bucket list items that Key West is famous for - a tropical coral reef and amazing sunsets. Rum punch, lively reggae and a vibrant tropical island reef habitat await adventurers on this thrilling snorkel and sunset sail.
- See native wildlife in their natural environment
- All necessary equipment included
- Free drinks included
- Perfect for all ages and skill level
Located just behind the Margaritaville Resort on the corner of Front St. and Greene St. in the Margaritaville Marina. Check-in booth is located on the pier.
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: 241 Front St, Key West, FL 33040, USA
- Duration: 3 hours (Approx.)
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Top-of-the-Line Snorkel Gear
- Professional Instruction
- Complimentary sodas and water
- Complimentary beer, wine, champagne and Rum Punch after snorekling
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- What to bring:
- Valid, Government Issued Photo I.D.
- Bathing Suit
- Waterproof Camera
- Lunch or Snacks
- Gratuities Customary
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- FURY WILL PROVIDE YOU WITH SNORKEL INSTRUCTION AND EQUIPMENT, BUT YOU MUST KNOW WHOW TO SWIM IN ORDER TO PARTICIPATE IN ANY SNORKEL ADVENTURE.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 82 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- If a customer’s temperatures are = or > 100.4 F (38ºC) they will not be allowed to participate. We encourage guests to bring their own snorkel gear when possible. Additionally, we will have snorkels available for purchase if desired.
Average 3.75 out of 5 stars based on 4 verified reviews from Cool Key West and TripAdvisor
My friends and I booked this trip and we are so glad we did! It was a perfect time! Snorkeling was great - we saw parrot fish, sharks, stingrays, etc. Josh and the entire crew were fantastic.
What a great tour for friends. I would keep children separate tour but just a suggestion.
This is my third time and again it was wonderful. The staff was great!
Disappointed. I understand that sometimes weather can be unpredictable but the water was so choppy we could not see anything underwater. Half the group did not even go into the water because it looked too rough! Unfortunately my friend got sea sick and was not able to enjoy the drinks and music after the swim. The only plus was the beautiful sunset. Wish the staff was a little bit more social to make the guests more interactive. Not sure if it was mentioned anywhere but it was a very large group 47 people to be exact on the catamaran!
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call (855) 274-1023 to speak with a Destination Specialist
Product code: COOL-5264P10