Parasailing Smathers Beach Key West
Parasailing at in Key West Fl at Smathers Beach
Fly high over the Smathers Beach Key West as you parasail from State of the art parasail boats
All crews Licensed and insured
Soar high above Key West and get breathless views of paradise. Come with us as we fly you the highest on the island. Sunset Watersports is Florida's original parasailing company. We have been parasailing for over 33 years. Join us on Smathers Beach in Key West for an EXCLUSIVE parasailing experience. We are the only company that can parasail on Smathers Beach. Come get a birds eye view of one of the most beautiful sides of the island.
You will be greeted by our friendly staff and climb aboard out state of the art parasail boats. Our crew will get you all geared up and gently lift off. Keeps your eyes peeled while you are floating high above the island as our aquatic friends swim below. Our captain will even dip your toes in the water if you would like, just ask.
We offer an amazing photo package on the boat, just ask our crew. You can even bring your own Go-Pro or camera too, so you don't miss capturing even one second of the excitement.
Join Key West's Original Watersports Company, Sunset Watersports, for this amazing parasailing adventure.
• Sunset Water Sports, 201 William St, Key West, FL 33040-6679
• Smathers Beach, 2601 S Roosevelt Blvd, Key West, FL 33040-5117
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Smathers Beach, 2601 S Roosevelt Blvd, Key West, FL 33040, USA
- Duration: 1 hour (Approx.)
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Parasail Ride
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please check in for the trip 30 minutes prior to departure time
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- All food and drinks will be served by our team members, who will be taking extra precautions to ensure safe prep as well as serving.
Average 5.00 out of 5 stars based on 3 verified reviews from Cool Key West and TripAdvisor
This was our first time parasailing and it couldn't have been more fun! Our boat guides were very helpful and extremely friendly I believe their names were Nick and Mel. Had the best time!
Do not miss this opportunity to see and feel the exhilarating views of Key West and the surrounding waters
Nick and Andrew of Sunset Parasailing are smart, helpful, thoughtful, and terrific!
This was the first time ever that my husband and I had parasailed!
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call (855) 274-1023 to speak with a Destination Specialist
Product code: COOL-2642P16
Similar Tours & Activities