Parasailing Key West Seaport
Parasailing at in Key West Fl at the Key West bight
Fly high over the Key West Seaport as you parasail from State of the art parasail boats
All crews Licensed and insured
Check in at 201 William Street for your Parasailing trip
Our State of the art parasail boats will give you the best and safest parasail ride.
You can go up as a single , double or triple so you can enjoy the ride with a friend.
We have video and pictures available on CD for you to purchase if you wish.
You will return to the dock 1 hour after you start the trip
You should bring sunglasses, sunscreen, hat and towel
wear a bathing suit but it is not necessary if you would like to be dipped.
You will have the best time parasailing and seeing key West from high above the city
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Sunset Watersports
- Duration: 1 hour (Approx.)
- Parasail Ride
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
I was a little nervous since this was my first time parasailing. The guys were so funny and very nice. He will take pics for you and a low rate.
I purchased this parasailing trip for my sons on spring break and they had an amazing time. Preston and the captain were awesome and the picture/video package was worth the money. This was their first time and they loved it.
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call (855) 274-1023 to speak with a Destination Specialist.
Product code: COOL-2642P15