Parasailing in Key West
Float high above and parasail the Atlantic waters for a bird’s eye view of Florida’s beautiful Key West, the Southernmost Point in the US. This parasail adventure gives you everything you want from your vacation – the sun, the water, the refreshing sea breeze and the feeling of absolute freedom, high above all your cares.
For the best parasailing in Key West, let Sebago get you airborne! Key West is an awesome place to parasail with its gentle, warm winds and clear Caribbean waters. From high in the sky, you can see the entire island and gain a whole new perspective on island living.
Enjoy the ride on our parasail boat out to a safe, secure offshore location with spectacular views of Key West. Soon you will be sailing through the air. Be amazed at the quiet stillness while you float 300 feet in the sky. On a clear day, you can see for 12 miles. Scan the crystal blue waters for the abundant sea life below including dolphins, turtles, fish and rays.
If you are new to parasailing, don’t worry – it’s easy, no experience necessary. Our state-of-the-art boats feature extended platforms which allow gentle, dry takeoffs and landings. Sebago’s experienced crew will give you all the instructions you need to feel comfortable. Before you know it, you too will be soaring above the water. Parasailing is great for ages 6 and older.
• Key West Historic Seaport, 201 William St, Key West, FL 33040-6679
• Sebago Key West, 205 Elizabeth St Key West Historic Seaport, Key West, FL 33040-6612
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: 205 Elizabeth St, Key West, FL 33040, USA
- Duration: 1 hour (Approx.)
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Parasail (approx. 10 minutes flight time)
- Two paid participants may fly tandem at no additional cost.
- Professional guide
- All taxes and fees
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Weight restrictions apply; minimum weight to participate is 90lbs (43kg / 6.40 stone)
- Minimum age is 6 years
- We recommend you bring: Swimsuit, Beach towel, Sunscreen, Sunglasses, Camera
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
The two guys that helped us with this adventure were great! They made it really fun and made us feel safe! Views from up top were incredible! So many little islands. You barely touch the water. Just a dip up to the knees but you can ask to not touch the water if you want. Great experience! Highly recommend!
Never have I parasailed nor do I enjoy heights. The crew made you feel safe and comfortable all while bringing you the Fun in The Sun!!!!
I had a blast with my two teen boys. You don’t even get wet - they land you right back on the boat :O
The crew that ran our tour could not have been better! They were both really pleasant and very knowledgeable. Fabio, in particular, made the experience exceptional. This is an experience you will never forget. Highly recommend!
Absolutely awesome! The guide was fun and helpful. He made the whole trip great! Smooth sailing and landing. The driver knew his stuff!
The experience of flying in the middle of sky is marvelous, and the staff is nice and kind. I will strongly recommend it!
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call (855) 274-1023 to speak with a Destination Specialist.
Product code: COOL-3800SING
Similar Tours & Activities