Key West Shore Excursion: Ultimate Express Water Adventure
If you’re a cruise passenger only in Key West for a day, don't miss out on the express power catamaran, immerse yourself in nature as you swim in the warm, clear waters among schools of tropical fish, soar above the water on a parasail, ride jet skis and more. This trip is packed with activities to satiate adventurous water lovers!
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Fury Water Adventures Key West, Duval Street, Key West, FL 33040
While you’re in port in Key West, get out on the water aboard the power express catamaran for a water adventure shore excursion. You’ll have 3.5 hours to explore on a 30-minute guided mini jet ski tour, soar high above the waters while parasailing, play with water toys such as the giant water trampoline, and even take a moment to kayak on the sea. It’s the perfect way to spend your time off your cruise ship – swimming in the clear blue water of the Florida Keys, surrounded by tropical fish and coral.
If you get hungry, enjoy some snacks on board, including a starter platter of vegetables, fruit and cheese. Other snacks available are hummus with pita chips, smokin' tuna fish dip with tortilla chips, and peanut butter and jelly sandwiches. Beverages are available, such as soda, water, or beer and wine (additional costs may apply).
Worry-free Shore Excursion:
We will ensure your excursion ends with ample time for you to return to the Key West port for your ship’s departure. In the rare event your ship has departed, we will arrange for transportation to the next port-of-call. See our terms and conditions for full details.
Duration: 4 hours
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: 631 Greene St, Key West, FL 33040, USA
Traveler pickup is offeredPorts
631 Greene Street
- Duration: 3 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Water gear
- 30-minute guided jet ski tour
- 3.5 hours of water activities
- Flotation devices
- Local taxes
- Alcoholic beverages
- Entry/Admission - Fury Water Adventures Key West
- Port pickup and drop-off
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- All guest must bring a valid photo ID and one credit card per reservation
- We suggest you bring: swimsuit, towel, sun protection, camera, cash for gratuities (optional)
- Guests must be 6 years or older to parasail
- Guests born after in or after 1988 who wish to operate a jet ski must arrive 60 minutes prior to departure to pass a Temporary Boaters Safety Test for a fee of USD $3 (paid at check in).
- Guests ages 16 & 17 must be accompanied by parent to operate the jet ski
- All other guests must arrive to check in 30 minutes prior to departure time.
- Guests will be PAIRED UP on Jet Skis
- Guests who wish to operate a jet ski must have a basic understanding of English, may not be pregnant, under 3 years of age or under the influence of alcohol.
- Cruise Ship Customers:
- Make your own way to the departure point
- Please check your arrival and departure times and select a tour time that fits your schedule
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
Average 4.00 out of 5 stars based on 5 verified reviews from Cool Key West and TripAdvisor.
Great fun and trip!
We had a great experience. Tour guides were helpful knowledgeable fun! Value and price were unbeatable.
The JetSki was excellent. So was the parasailing and banana boat rides. Overall a wonderful package and good 4 hours of water activities. Food and drinks were also plenty and pretty good. I would say the best bet for your money. Go for it!
Decided on this trip due to others views, but have to say not impressed with the two reef sites we snorkled on. The fish spotted where fantastic in variety and abundance but the coral is suffering from bleaching and therefore a poor display . The crew on the boat are very professional and informative plus cold drinks after dives very welcomed.
I think scuba diving in the red sea has spoilt me a little but I would still recommend this trip to good snorklers who can cope with difficult conditions when it's a bit choppy .
I missed the tour because I did not realize we were in a different time zone (was coming from Texas). If you could please emphasis that it would be Eastern time zone, that'd be great! I know it was my fault but talking to the Fury staff, this happens all the time for Texas folks since we are told to stay on our "ship's time".
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call (855) 274-1023 to speak with a Destination Specialist.
Product code: COOL-5264PRTKEYREEF