Key West Living Coral Reef Snorkel Adventure
Set sail on a spacious catamaran and head out to explore North America’s only living coral reef. With instructions from our professional crew, you’ll descend a stairway to the sea and encounter the coral reef and a multitude of sea life.
Snorkel into one of Key West’s most popular attractions: the reef and crystal blue waters surrounding this island paradise. For almost three decades visitors and locals alike have been choosing this us for snorkeling Key West’s nearby reef.
Your sailing and Key West snorkeling adventure begins as you board a state-of-the-art catamaran, part of the largest and most luxurious catamaran fleet in the Florida Keys. Feel the excitement as you sail to North America’s only living coral reef, where the wonders of Mother Nature await you. During your trip, unlimited sodas and water will be served.
While onboard you'll be offered the ultimate in sailing and snorkeling comfort, featuring:
• A Stairway to the Sea
• Large Sundeck
• Shaded Lounge Area
• Fresh Water Rinse
• Top of the Line Sanitized Snorkel Gear Provided
• Professional Instruction by Fury’s Friendly Crew
Before entering the water, a friendly and professional crew will be on hand to assist and instruct you. Once you descend “the stairway to the sea,” you will discover the wonders of the undersea with pristine coral reefs and an abundance of marine life including tropical species found no place else on earth. Upon completion of your snorkeling adventure, complimentary ice cold beer and wine will be served. On the afternoon trip frosty margaritas are available as you sail back into shore.
Don’t miss out on this amazing Key West Snorkeling experience.
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: 241 Front St, Key West, FL 33040, USA
- Duration: 3 hours (Approx.)
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Top-of-the-Line Snorkel Gear
- Professional Instruction
- Complimentary soda and water
- Complimentary beer, wine and margaritas after snorkeling (margaritas on afternoon trip)
- Entry/Admission - Fury Water Adventures Key West
- Food and drinks, unless specified
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Guests must arrive 30 minutes prior to departure
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- FURY WILL PROVIDE YOU WITH SNORKEL INSTRUCTION AND EQUIPMENT, BUT YOU MUST KNOW WHOW TO SWIM IN ORDER TO PARTICIPATE IN ANY SNORKEL ADVENTURE.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
I've been to snorkeling trips in Cancun, Cozumel, Punta Cana, etc. This is the first time I've felt I was with professionals. Captain Bill runs a tight ship, but keeps the fun. The reef is quite nice, and the drinks after the snorkeling are very welcome. Would recommend to everyone.
Had a great time, the water was clear and warm, we got to see black tip reef shark, nurse shark, parrot fish, yellow tails, very large angel fish, beautiful and colorful reefs. Tiger fish and trunk fish. Enjoyed margaritas,wine, beer, and soda on the way back to shore.
Think trip could have been reschedule due to choppy water. Couldn't see fish alot due to water being cloudy l Was disappointed
My son and I went on our first snorkel trip in Key West. God was good to us, the weather was great. And the catamaran we went on was awesome. Captain Steve and his crew were so good to all of us! God bless all of you! Respectfully Submitted
Apparently waters were rough at the reef so Fury took us to another location. Very busy time of year so the boat had a full load. Ie quite crowded. Very professional staff. Did a great job getting people into the water and out again safely. Saw lots of neat fish so the venture was not a complete loss. Seems to be a crap shoot as to whether or not they go to the reef. Last minute booking may be your best bet if u only want to snorkel on the reef.
Destination changed due to weather conditions, understood. Water temp wasn’t disclosed until arrival. BAD. Little or no visual gratification. Open bar only saving grace.
Our trip was fully booked but the staff still made sure everyone has a seat. They took care of everyone on boat, provided free water and drink, made sure everyone was onboard before leaving the site. Recommended!
We enjoyed the boat, the crew, and the scenery was amazing. Unfortunately we went on a day when the currents were just too strong to make it to the actual coral reef (2 people from the whole boat made it) but none the less - the ride and time was amazing and I would do it again!
I think that the boat had too many people for the size. It would have been more enjoyable for everyone if there were about 15 less people and more space to move around while sailing. I have been on the Fury fleet in Cozumel and it was easy to take instruction and hear the staff. The catamaran did not have the upper deck making it just too crowded.
We had a wonderful time! The captain and crew Fury were great and went through everything before people actually got in the water to snorkel. All in all was fun and would highly recommend.
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call (855) 274-1023 to speak with a Destination Specialist.
Product code: COOL-5264P9