Key West Island & Reef Biplane Tour
Fly above Key West and explore famous coral reef that surround the island on the Island & Reef Biplane Tour.
- Great for the whole family
- Cruise 500 feet above beautiful Key West
- Narrated tour with experienced local pilot
- Enjoy the experience of a lifetime!
Explore the island of Key West along with the famous coral reef gardens that surround the island on the Island & Reef Biplane Tour. Head out to the blue green waters of the Gulf of Mexico to see the unique coral formations from up above. Then head over to the historic Sand Key Lighthouse. The tiny island of Sand Key has since disappeared below the oc
You will also be able to see the beautiful mangrove islands, where hundreds of mangrove trees make their home. You will be astounded at the natural beauty that is found just a mile or two from Key West.
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line
- Get Your Confirmation
- Duration: 30-35 Minutes (approx.)
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including address, Google map, and parking information - will be included in your final confirmation email.
All necessary instruction and safety gear
30 minute narrated flight and all necessary safety gear
DVD video of your biplane ride available for purchase
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
Likely To Sell Out
Spaces are extremely limited this time of year so book early to ensure the date you want.
Voucher Confirmation Info
This tour accepts both printed and electronic vouchers (e-vouchers). You can either print the voucher and present a paper copy on the day of travel. Or, if you travel with a mobile device, simply show your Photo ID and present your voucher on your Smartphone or tablet on the day of travel.
Local Operator Information
Complete operator information, including local telephone number, will be included on your Confirmation Voucher.
Frequently Asked QuestionsFAQ
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call (855) 274-1023 to speak with a Destination Specialist.
Similar Tours & Activities