Key West Florida Reef Half-Day Snorkeling Excursion
Envision yourself swimming freely among the vibrant fish of the Florida Keys during a 3.5-hour Key West snorkeling tour. This tranquil catamaran cruise provides easy snorkeling among coral reefs and includes beverages. You may even spot a pod of dolphins or sea turtles drifting by.
Pay close attention as professional crew members provide a safety briefing and snorkeling overview.
When you reach the reef, hop into the translucent waters with provided snorkeling gear to discover an underwater world of exotic fish and neon coral. As you follow the many schools of fish around, keep your eyes peeled for copper sweepers darting to and from rocks. If you're curious to know what exactly you're seeing, ask the crew to share their expert knowledge or request a handy fish-identification card.
After exploring the reef, climb back on deck and wet your whistle with provided beverages including wine, ice-cold beer and filtered water. Perhaps indulge a bit further with your favorite cocktail at the onboard cash bar, and then sit back and relax, keeping watch for a pod of dolphins who might swim along the boat as we set sail for our return trip.
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: 205 Elizabeth St, Key West, FL 33040, USA
- Duration: 3 hours (Approx.)
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Professional crew
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Complimentary beer, wine and soft drinks
- Cash bar
- Cocktails (available for purchase at cash bar)
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age to drink alcohol is 21 years
- We recommend you bring the following personal items: swimsuit, beach towel, sunscreen, sunglasses, hat and camera
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
Had such a great time. I would book this again, from this same company! Staff very friendly, good equipment and easy to locate.
Great day on the water. Crew was awesome, boat was great, and the reef was beautiful! Will definitely do it again.
This was realy an amazing experience. It took about one hour to get to the beautiful coral reef where we could snorkel for a hour. We saw colorful fishes and we also swam with a shark . It was quite a large shark who was swimming about 4 meters below us... on our way back we could have a free drinks (beer/wine/soda/water) to share our experience. Very friendly and professional crew, were safety for both us and the coral reef was high on there list.
Went on this snorkeling cruise over Memorial Day weekend. The staff was awesome! I was concerned having never done this before but all their prep put me at ease. Loved being able to use a pool noodle during my swim, totally helped.
Informative crew, nice big boat. Highly recommend this tour. We had a perfect day with very little waves and lots of sunshine. The coral reef is beautiful. We saw lots of fish and two huge sting rays swimming along the bottom of the ocean. Very cool. Perfect for all ages. Gatorade and water are included and after your snorkel, beer and wine are included as well. Bring your own snacks, you will be hungry after you snorkel. A teeny tiny bag of chips is 2. Mixed drinks are available for purchase. We brought Pringles chips in the can. It was a perfect munchie and didn't take much room in our beach bag. Do not forget sunblock and put it on the bottom of your butt cheeks. Mine got sunburned.
The seas ere very choppy, the water murky, high swells, cold rain. There were few fish to look at. I got sea sick in the water which has never happened in my 60 years. This trip should have never happened. We should have been warned and given vouchers for a later trip in better conditions. The crew did as good a job as they could but Big Thumbs Down for management here.
It was frustrating just being yelled at by the guides on where to go. We were all confused. The other snorkeling tours that I've done, the guide went with us and showed us things. Otherwise, the guides were friendly and the beer was the best part!
The boat ride was great, the crew was knowledgeable, friendly and helpful, but the snorkeling was terrible. Not much to see the reef was dead.
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call (855) 274-1023 to speak with a Destination Specialist.
Product code: COOL-3800REEFSAIL