Key West Dolphin Watch and Snorkel Cruise
Get in touch with one of nature's friendliest mammals on this relaxing 3-hour dolphin cruise from Key West. Sail alongside playful dolphins and take in the spectacular scenery before enjoying a snorkel trip through the Florida Keys’ backcountry waters. Explore the underwater world and discover a variety of vibrant tropical fish.
Hop aboard and travel through the beautiful Key West backcountry for a dolphin watch and snorkel cruise. Get an up-close look at playful dolphins in their natural habitat as you cruise through pristine waters and admire the magnificent scenery.
Then, head out for a snorkeling adventure! Explore the underwater world as you swim in the warm, serene, shallow waters of the Gulf of Mexico. See sponges, coral, tropical fish and more.
You don't have to be an expert swimmer, because the crew will provide you with guidance and top-of-the-line gear including mask, fins, snorkel and a float if you wish. After a day on and in the water among nature's most stunning gifts, you'll begin our ride back to dock. Enjoy complimentary cold beer and chilled wine.
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: 631 Greene St, Key West, FL 33040, USA
- Duration: 3 hours (Approx.)
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- 3-hour dolphin cruise
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Unlimited soft drinks
- Local guide
- Local taxes
- Entry/Admission - Fury Water Adventures Key West
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- We suggest you bring: swimsuit, towel, sun protection
- Guests must arrive 30 minutes prior to departure
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- FURY WILL PROVIDE YOU WITH SNORKEL INSTRUCTION AND EQUIPMENT, BUT YOU MUST KNOW WHOW TO SWIM IN ORDER TO PARTICIPATE IN ANY SNORKEL ADVENTURE.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
Captain and crew were fun, delightful, knowledgeable, and professional. This trip was fantastic. Humorous and laid back while traveling and dolphin spotting, and then engaging and fun while snorkeling. Plus, they make a mean mimosa. Complimentary drinks were spot on. Thanks for a great time!
As a person first time snorkeling, I am very impressed with my tour. It is really beautiful. The staff are friendly and knowledgeable. Thank you!!
This tour was amazing! We did this as our excuriosion when at port for a day on a cruise. The location was easy to find and an easy walk fron the port. The tour guides had great knowledge on the dolphins and the area. They took time to get know each person on the tour and made sure every person was having a great time. This was the perfect short tour that also provided a lot of fun. We would recommend this tour to someone looking for a combination tour that was only a few hours (and the free drinks were a plus!)
Saw multiple dolphins during trip. Snorkling portion was very enjoyable. Captain Jim was awesome. Kept us informed but also in a very good mood.
Would recommend trip.
This was a great tour!! We could see some dolphins and the snorkeling was great - I can absolutely recommend this tour!
Small group - only 6 customers. Spent about an hour looking for the dolphins then found a pod of 5-6. We and another tour bout alternated trailing them from a distance. We then went to another spot for snorkeling. Mostly sandy bottom with some sponges that looked like large bowls. Then we found the lobsters. There was a stop where someone had dumped some concrete blocks in the water and the lobsters made it into a home. they were all over the place - maybe 15-20 climbing all over each other. These are Spiny Lobsters - not the cold water variety and have no claws. It is obvious why they are called 'bugs' - Crew was extremely helpful.
Did this for my friends birthday! He said it was the best bday he has ever had! The dolphins were doing all their crazy tricks.
Le personnel est adorable, le tour en bateau génial et nous avons eu la chance de voir des dauphins. Matériel de plongée fournit et sodas et bières à volonté.
Top top top!
This was our first snorkeling experience.
We loved it so much, we booked another trip for the next day! In fact, we took a third trip with Fury Water Adventures.
The 3rd trip was snorkeling and kayaking on a sunset trip.
The crews of all 3 boats were great!
I would definitely recommend this trip.
Great crew! Thanks for making our vacation wonderful!!
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call (855) 274-1023 to speak with a Destination Specialist.
Product code: COOL-5264DC
Similar Tours & Activities