Key West Dolphin Watch and Snorkel Cruise
Get in touch with one of nature's friendliest mammals on this relaxing 3-hour dolphin cruise from Key West. Sail alongside playful dolphins and take in the spectacular scenery before enjoying a snorkel trip through the Florida Keys’ backcountry waters. Explore the underwater world and discover a variety of vibrant tropical fish.
Hop aboard and travel through the beautiful Key West backcountry for a dolphin watch and snorkel cruise. Get an up-close look at playful dolphins in their natural habitat as you cruise through pristine waters and admire the magnificent scenery.
Then, head out for a snorkeling adventure! Explore the underwater world as you swim in the warm, serene, shallow waters of the Gulf of Mexico. See sponges, coral, tropical fish and more.
You don't have to be an expert swimmer, because the crew will provide you with guidance and top-of-the-line gear including mask, fins, snorkel and a float if you wish. After a day on and in the water among nature's most stunning gifts, you'll begin our ride back to dock. Enjoy complimentary cold beer and chilled wine.
• Fury Water Adventures Key West, Duval Street, Key West, FL 33040
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: 631 Greene St, Key West, FL 33040, USA
- Duration: 3 hours (Approx.)
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- 3-hour dolphin cruise
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Unlimited soft drinks
- Local guide
- Local taxes
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- We suggest you bring: swimsuit, towel, sun protection
- Guests must arrive 30 minutes prior to departure
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- FURY WILL PROVIDE YOU WITH SNORKEL INSTRUCTION AND EQUIPMENT, BUT YOU MUST KNOW WHOW TO SWIM IN ORDER TO PARTICIPATE IN ANY SNORKEL ADVENTURE.
- Most travelers can participate
- Guests 17 and under must have a guardian present at check in to sign waivers
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 32 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- We encourage guests to bring their own snorkel gear when possible. Additionally, we will have snorkels available for purchase if desired.
- The City of Key West deemed it safe for boat tours to run at full capacity.
Average 4.67 out of 5 stars based on 82 verified reviews from Cool Key West and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call (855) 274-1023 to speak with a Destination Specialist
Product code: COOL-5264DC