- A Key West bed and breakfast stay can be a great choice for a really special vacation.
- Many Key West Key West Bed and Breakfasts are listed in the National Historic Register.
- The houses themselves are usually furnished in tasteful, comfortable style and kept very neat and clean.
- A Key West bed and breakfast is often a good option for visitors looking for a very relaxing stay, because these are generally former family homes located in the quieter neighborhoods of town.
- Moreover, this type of accommodation is not usually chosen by large groups, or the late-night partiers who visit Key West, so B&Bs often have a calm and peaceful ambiance.
- Cool Key West is the ideal tool for booking a Key West bed and breakfast stay.
- Each of our Key West Bed and Breakfast accommodations is presented with many pictures to help with making your choice easy.
- Our Favorites
- Learn More
The Palms Hotel is the perfect hybrid of a quaint historically built guesthouse with all the amenities of a modern hotel in the Historic Old Town district of Key West. Surrounded by gracious Victorian and quaint Conch architecture. Check-in is at 4 00 PM. Guests planning to arrive before or after this time must contact the property at least 48 hours prior to arrival to receive special check-in instructions.